About Our Trust
Jharkhand Gramin Vikas Trust (JGVT) is a NGO promoted by a group of social workers and intellectuals in 2001 with an aim to uplift poor and marginalized communities residing both in the urban and rural areas of Jharkhand through need-based and meaningful development programs. JGVT is registered under the Indian Trust Act and FCR Act and governed by a 7 member executive committee.
Niti Ayog Unique ID Number: JH/2017/0164009, PAN: AAATJ4109P, FCR Act- Registration No. 337690009, 80(G) & 12A Registered NGO.
To educate, organize, advocate and empower poor for promoting development as a liberating force aimed at gender equity, social justice, self-empowerment and entitlement realization.
VisionDreaming together for a better world for all; to establish just society based on the value of equality, Justice, democracy and brotherhood, where no one remains hungry, illiterate, exploited, homeless and deprived of fundamental right (A caring, sharing and self-reliant society founded on the value of justice, peace and love).
• Registered under the Indian Trust Act- Registration No. IV-29 dated 10.12.2001.
• Registered under the FCR Act- Registration No. 337690009 dated13.12.2005.
• Registered under the Section 12 (A) of Income Tax Act dated 25.7.2006.
• Registered under the Income Tax Registration 80 (G). Year 2009-2010.
• PAN AAATJ4109P.
• Niti Ayog Unique ID Number: JH/2017/0164009.